Wednesday, March 19, 2014


Scotland's White Rose 

Scotland's White Rose, is a gentle giant. Sharing songs, laughter and fun times.

Oh Scotland's White Rose with arms of love around you, I will be. Soft and caring as a gentle giant can be.Speaking of old days and family gone before.Teaching the Young White Rose what was and to remember the day ways, as well as embracing the new.
Oh remember the White Rose has another destiny to watch and protect over the Young White Rose, as well as the Lady White Rose. Always watching and protecting and listening.
Oh Scotland's White Rose is always growing with the family as they share. The good times and the rough times, but Scotland's White Rose will always Bloom.
Oh Scotland's White Rose always writing, singing, playing and laughing forever more. When one day we will see the White Rose again. Remember Heaven is not far apart from you. I am here, I am proud of you. If you should ever need me, I am here in your heart always and forever more. Watching and smiling and guiding you as only I can.
Oh Scotland's White Rose will forever and always be in the hearts and souls of all of you. Shining a light and sharing the laughs and the good times.
Remember Scotland's White Rose is Singing and Playing in the Holy Choir and all the parties in heaven. Rejoice in the life of Scotland's White Rose. Rejoice and know that Scotland's White Rose Love's you always and forever more.

SCOTLAND'S WHITE ROSE: GEORGE DONALDSON
Written by: Helen-Ann Burrows
Date: March 19,2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment